CALL FOR MULTI-PARTNERSHIP PROJECTS
This year, the Labex initiates the financing of cross-funding research projects.
The grants are limited to EUR 15000, and require additional funding from at least another public or private institution outside the Labex.
The overall budget for this Call amounts to EUR 200000.
Expenses can be budgeted on a 2 years basis, and used for the following expenses:
- Services (e.g. conference room rental, translation services)
- Personal (research assistant)
- Others expenses (e.g. purchase of goods, small equipment, data base)
- Equipment (> EUR 4000)
Call deadlines are the following :
– 22th September, 2018 : End of submission
– 25th September, 2018 : Meeting of the selection Jury
– 29th September, 2018 : Results publishing
All projects have to be written in English, within a max. 2000 words.
Additional bibliography and Curriculum Vitae of partner institutions are welcome.
The project should also mention precisely the co-funding amount and its use.
Members of the Labex ECODEC are invited to submit research projects in one of the following subjects:
- Area 1: Secure Careers in a Global Economy
- Area 2: Financial Market Failures and Regulation
- Area 3: Product Market Regulation and Consumer Decision-Making
- Area 4: Evaluating the Impact of Public Policies and Firms’ Decisions
- Area 5: New Challenges for New Data
You may contact one of the following members of the Steering Committee, to submit your project (including your budget) :
|Area||Pi (Pilots)||Co-Pi (Co-Pilots)|
|1 : “Secure careers in a Global Economy”||CAHUC Pierre
|2 : “Financial Market Failures and Regulation”||DERRIEN François
|3 : “Decision-Making and Market Regulation”||VIEILLE Nicolas
|4 : “Evaluating the Impact of Public Policies and Firm’s Decisions”||CREPON Bruno
firstname.lastname@example.org École polytechnique
|5 : “New Challenges for New Data”||SIMONI Anna
All projects will have to be submitted under the following link :