CALL FOR MULTI-PARTNERSHIP PROJECTS
This year, the Labex initiates the financing of multi-partnership projects, with a goal of helping research projects requiring more resources than the usual maximal amount (€ 5,000). The grants are limited to EUR 15,000 for a one-year project, and to EUR 30,000 for two-years projects. The overall budget for this call is EUR 200,000.
The call is restricted to research projects:
– either involving at least one researcher from CREST and one from HEC;
– or involving at least one researcher from the Labex, with additional funding from another public or private institution outside the Labex.
Only permanent members of the 3 partner institutions of the Labex (Ecole Polytechnique, GENES, HEC) are allowed to apply.
Expenses can be budgeted either on a 1 year or on a 2 years basis, and used for the following expenses:
- Services (e.g. conference room rental, translation services)
- Personal (research assistant)
- Others expenses (e.g. purchase of goods, small equipment, data base)
- Equipment (> EUR 4000)
Call deadlines are the following :
– 22th September, 2018 : End of submission
– 25th September, 2018 : Meeting of the selection Jury
– 29th September, 2018 : Results publishing
All projects have to be written in English, within a max. 2000 words.
Additional bibliography and Curriculum Vitae of partner institutions are welcomed.
The project should also mention precisely the co-funding amount and its use.
Members of the Labex ECODEC are invited to submit research projects in one of the following subjects:
- Area 1: Secure Careers in a Global Economy
- Area 2: Financial Market Failures and Regulation
- Area 3: Product Market Regulation and Consumer Decision-Making
- Area 4: Evaluating the Impact of Public Policies and Firms’ Decisions
- Area 5: New Challenges for New Data
All projects will have to be submitted under the following link :
You may contact one of the following members of the Steering Committee, before submiting your project on line (including your budget) :
|Area||Pi (Pilots)||Co-Pi (Co-Pilots)|
|1 : “Secure careers in a Global Economy”||CAHUC Pierre
|2 : “Financial Market Failures and Regulation”||DERRIEN François
|3 : “Decision-Making and Market Regulation”||VIEILLE Nicolas
|4 : “Evaluating the Impact of Public Policies and Firm’s Decisions”||CREPON Bruno
email@example.com École polytechnique
|5 : “New Challenges for New Data”||SIMONI Anna
 Examples include (but are not limited to) grants from chairs, private firms, ANR, foreign public grants…